Puma 250r

Boomer17

Got this on a trade and would like to see what I could get out of it, 1986 250r with a puma topend, 5mil stroker crank, 85mm bore, 48m lectron setup on alky, black shearer outta frame pipe, cr ignition, 1-3 override trans, lockout clutch, +10 chrome swinger, marvin shaws, silver fullbore, blue velvet seat, smoothies in front, now the good part, it needs the lockup cover repaired, the threads that hold the lens on pulled out, I will order a new lockup and lens and would get it fixed if the right trade cam along. Im looking for a 4mil cub, stock stroke cub or hard running stock cyl bike. I will post pics later tonight. can reach me via text at 1-405-708-0412

Puma.jpg

Got this on a trade and would like to see what I could get out of it, 1986 250r with a puma topend, 5mil stroker crank, 85mm bore, 48m lectron setup on alky, black shearer outta frame pipe, cr ignition, 1-3 override trans, lockout clutch, +10 chrome swinger, marvin shaws, silver fullbore, blue velvet seat, smoothies in front, now the good part, it needs the lockup cover repaired, the threads that hold the lens on pulled out, I will order a new lockup and lens and would get it fixed if the right trade cam along. Im looking for a 4mil cub, stock stroke cub or hard running stock cyl bike. I will post pics later tonight. can reach me via text at 1-405-708-0412

Puma.jpg

would you want to trade for a stock 87 fourtrax?