YFZ450 Limited Front Shocks

• 3 weeks later...

I have a set of hardly used YFZ450 anniversary shocks. They are of the limited edition variety so they have the extra adjustments. I decided I don't wanna do the 450 front end so I am selling the shocks, I will post up the Limited Edition A-arms I have in flat black as soon as I sort through the garage and find the box I put them in. For now these are up. I am located in southern NJ near LBI. If someone wants to meetup I am more than willing as long as its no more than 30 miles away. Shipping is possible but it will be at the buyers expense, in which I will take the shocks to my shipper along with the potential buyers address and get an exact shipping quote. Paypal fees don't need to be added either. With that said, here's a pic.

john1.jpg

if you'll take 150 i will buy them right now.

• 2 weeks later...

if you'll take 150 i will buy them right now.

Your going to have to do better than that. I eat the paypal fees. It is going to cost about 20-25 to ship. I paid a whole lot more for these than I am selling them. I don't need to really get rid of these for a firesale price. Raise your offer some and maybe we can work something out.