yamaha banshee roll design +3+1 a-arms chrome

decon

The only downfall is that you can't replace the ball joints, and there standard travel. I'm not sure but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't go for more than 450. But then again I don't really know why these are that much better over wickeds or fullflight.

The only downfall is that you can't replace the ball joints, and there standard travel. I'm not sure but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't go for more than 450. But then again I don't really know why these are that much better over wickeds or fullflight.

Uhm, balljoints are replaceable in these arms shogs... wouldn't make any sense otherwise.

Oh ok yea didn't really seem logical for such nice arms now that I think about it lol. How do you replace them and what holds em in place?

My buddys outlaw has ball joints like that and a snap ring keeps them in place.

$400 seems kinda steep seeing as you can get a new set of wicked a arms for the same price.

but yours are USED. pics on ebay look like the chrome has a little rust and yes you can get full flights +3 +1 for 499.99 and +120.00 for chrome. I bought +2 +1 for my banshee chrome off ebay new for 369.00 I seen your arms on there about 1month ago.I agree with the 450.00 price (not trying to piss you off)but they would sale faster

Come on guys. Decon is trying to sell his stuff for what he thinks its worth. Don't sound to bad to me for what they are. Just leave it be. :cheers:

Come on guys. Decon is trying to sell his stuff for what he thinks its worth. Don't sound to bad to me for what they are. Just leave it be. :cheers:

No shit.

You fucktards need to realize Full Flight Racing is not close to the same class as roll design, decon is actually loosing money on these arms. I posted the original auction for these in the online section!

Good day!