Where did I go wrong

Woody 350

2003 stock bore, V-2's, Timing +4, FMF Gnarly's, Stock carbs no TORS, K&N Pods

Over the weekend I installed a Boss intake w/ internal crossover and a 2 into 1 air filter (needed to use this air filter to clear the exhaust). It started fine, idled fine, but when I got it in gear and gave it gas it would not go. It would run, but had no power. I have 290's at 800'. It was close to dialed in before the change, so I was wondering what I should be looking to adjust, or maybe I should just leave well enough alone and go back to stock. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

2003 stock bore, V-2's, Timing +4, FMF Gnarly's, Stock carbs no TORS, K&N Pods

Over the weekend I installed a Boss intake w/ internal crossover and a 2 into 1 air filter (needed to use this air filter to clear the exhaust). It started fine, idled fine, but when I got it in gear and gave it gas it would not go. It would run, but had no power. I have 290's at 800'. It was close to dialed in before the change, so I was wondering what I should be looking to adjust, or maybe I should just leave well enough alone and go back to stock. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

check for air leaks.