BansheeHQ Premier account [POLL]

Lee

Would you be interested in pay-based Premier account?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Tim should pony up that PiMp'S roll he got stashed under his bed. How much was that again, $26.00? I couldn't see if that last one was really money or just a coupon.l

I just want to throw in my 2 cents here about running a business, etc, since I am heavily involved in 2 right now.

For example, I personally don't care what Chevrolet does with the $450 I give them every month. Same with the lousy cable service I give $45.00 per month. The whole point of this is that you would pay for a service/feature at the HQ. That is where the money is going. If Brooke and Lee decide to run out and rent some midget hookers from Long Island, I don't care as long as the services/features that I am buying are still there. If the services/features disappear so will the $$$. Being that I will be a sponsor of the site soon, I will be giving the HQ $$$ for a banner. The money I give them goes.......somewhere, I don't give two fucks as long as my banner is there and I getting visits to the my site, and I'm still allowed here to post answers, opinions and questions.

I think the HQ was, is and will be the best resourse for 2 strokes ever. I don't even bother with other sites anymore.

thats what im talkin about stan, it doesnt matter and is none of our biz what Lee and brooke do with their money some of us sound like we are stock holders for christs sake, if i was lee id expand this site also and make cash for doing it....any of us could start our own banshee HQ, you can download the software and use your cable or dsl and start a server and bingo, when this all started lee's post was "hey what do ya think about this" for what Noss and fullforce and a few others pay for their banners i know i couldnt feed my dogs on so, i think we should all thank Lee and brooke, not bust their balls for trying to make a great site better, if this was my site, im just asshole enough after reading some of this thread, id pull the plug on this fucker for a week or two......

I was thinking of this post while I was working out at the gym, but I couldn't help thinking about the movie "Dumb and Dumber" when Llyod goes out for food with their last $40, and Harry tells him "Just the bare essentials" And then there's Lloyd with that big foam cowboy hat and like 6 cases of beer and those fuking pinwheels!!!! Then he spends his last buck on a copy of Rhode Island Slut magazine and ends up losing his wallet in the machine. LOL! God I love that movie.

OMG guess what ive got coming in the mail!!!! i forgot youre a mac guy blue deuce!! yea baby, i'm getting a G5 with a 20 inch monitor. not bad, ehh?

o god, and before i get yelled at, its a gift for my birthday, im not rich from this site. lmfao

OMG guess what ive got coming in the mail!!!!  i forgot youre a mac guy blue deuce!!  yea baby, i'm getting a G5 with a 20 inch monitor.  not bad, ehh?  

o god, and before i get yelled at, its a gift for my birthday, im not rich from this site.  lmfao

aww gezzzz i typed that and was gonna tease ya then said naw that would be cruel....i ordered 6, 2gig rockets for my studio and one for the house, there saying they wont ship till mid august ..1299 for that big monitors a deal, are you goin for what apple wants for ram? 3,750.00 for 8gigs sheeesh....its good yer gettin it now these ones will run 9 and x and will support 32 bit software although its a 64 bit, the new 3 gig is 64 bit and wont support 32 so youd be stuck in x waiting for 64 bit software........and thats whay to much money to spend on a girl for her birthday, for my birthday the Mrs. got me a bumper for my shee and a dildo, i asked her what the dildo was for and she said if i didnt like the bumper i could go fuck myself.......

Yea the monitors are sooo nice, great price on them. and fuck no, im not getting my ram from them, not a chance. i can find ram waaay cheaper elsewhere. im getting the 1.8MGhz model, im psyched!!!!!

and gee, i think its a great bday present lmfao its from my dad, he's proud of his little girl :)

god, im such a daddy's girl.

Yea the monitors are sooo nice, great price on them. and fuck no, im not getting my ram from them, not a chance. i can find ram waaay cheaper elsewhere.  im getting the 1.8MGhz model, im psyched!!!!!  

and gee, i think its a great bday present  lmfao  its from my dad, he's proud of his little girl  :)    

god, im such a daddy's girl.

i found it cheaper at fry's electronics apple wants more than the computer for it....see now Lee shoulda got that for you, then youd be calling him "Daddy"......lol

i couldnt find it cheaper anywhere. actually, initially i told him not to get me one of them because they are so expensive, but once he saw them he had to get one. he thought they were "sooo cool looking" haha i didnt argue with him. expensive, but i still think they are worth the money.