bad suspension

banshee_91

Good day evryone :rolleyes:

my front suspension , the one on the right , when pushed down or compressed , dosent come back up takes a longer time , i used oil but dosent work,,, wat can i do ??

I'm assuming your talking about the shock. If the shock will compress and will not or very slowly spring back, you probably have a blown shock.

if you dont have the money for that. you can rebuild shocks. idk if you can rebuild the stock ones but im pretty sure. PM savage420 on here and ask him about it. i think he has rebuilt the stock shocks and said it wasnt very hard. just have to buy all the seals which prolly totals less than $50. fyi or you can say fuck stock and buy some sweet shocks and a arms but it will cost ya

if you dont have the money for that. you can rebuild shocks. idk if you can rebuild the stock ones but im pretty sure. PM savage420 on here and ask him about it. i think he has rebuilt the stock shocks and said it wasnt very hard. just have to buy all the seals which prolly totals less than $50. fyi or you can say fuck stock and buy some sweet shocks and a arms but it will cost ya

Cant rebuild stock front banshee shocks, only the rear on a shee. YFZ450 shocks on the other hand can be rebuilt, re valved and re sprung and ride very very well. Can be done for a decent price also. :ph34r:

Cant rebuild stock front banshee shocks, only the rear on a shee. YFZ450 shocks on the other hand can be rebuilt, re valved and re sprung and ride very very well. Can be done for a decent price also. :ph34r:

Even the rear shock on a shee is a PITA. You have to cut out the factory seal head to remove a circlip. It adds about $50 to the total price IIRC.