it wont rev up

michaud321

i got this bike about a year ago all stock with a blown motor and tranny, im basicly finished rebuilding the whole bike now,

i tried to start it yesterday and there was no spark, then i finaly figured out that the tors carb system thing needed to be pluged in,i just connected the two wires together at the plug to disconnect the torsbecause i have a set of new 28mm pwk with a motion pro cable

the bike will idle,but it will not rev up at all,it wont stall but if i give it any throttle it just sounds like its chocking itself, the bike is not reving more then idle i would say, u can really hear it because i have two clamp on k&n's,sounds like it sucking way too much air but my plugs are fairly wet,sorry its just hard to explain lol

would this have to do with the tors?

or maybe is it cause my carbs are not in sync?

something else?

first, unplug the little black box under the gas tank, to the left of the coil. that will completely disconnect the tors circuit. next, it sounds like your e-brake circuit is faulty. unplug the ebrake wires by the steering stem coming from the clutch lever. it envokes a rev limiter not much above idle. (2300rpm)

• 3 weeks later...

I am having the same problem that michaud321 is having. I tried what AKheathen said to do by diconnecting the little black box and disconnected the e-brake switch and it is still running the same, it will only idle and if you try to rev it it sounds like it's sucking in to much air and bogs.

fully disconnect the e brake sensor there is the part by the lever and follow that wire n there is anotha part to disconnect by the steering stem. and u can remove the sensor for the throttle and tors box

• 5 years later...