Help with Jetting

Aitchy

I purchased my bike with a lot of mods already ,

Due to failure in the left Jug im having to rebuild

The bike as it stands has , Crazy Dune Porting , Twin 30mm D-Slider carbs , FMF Gold Series Fatty pipes + Powercore 2 silencers , race reeds ? , Shaved head & pod flter + Outerwear running no airbox lid

It has killer top end out on the beach ( Still runs out of fuel up top & Bogs crazy in 6th )

Anywho, the power it has is not realisticly useable for the track & trail riding i mainly do

So, Im currently getting my spare Jug's rebuilt which have standard porting in the hope of unleashing a bit more low down power

Can anyone poin me in the right direction in jet down size , " To give me a starting point " (Im running Between sea level up to 1000ft)

Should still use the shaved head ?(I have a spare standard one ) ,

I have been & will still be runnin it on 98 Octane fuel @ 40:1 mix .

Im Still a bit of a newbie,

So Any help would be much appriciated,

Cheers,

Aitchy.

Edited by Aitchy

what jets are in there now? How do they look? I want to go rippin around at the beach.

I am runing 98 Octane 40:1 ,

Shes Very volitile power up high , It runs out of fuel at the top of 6th just wont keep it in the power band

Im running 160 mains & 55 pilot Im not sure wht this converts to as far as mikini carbs go ???, I have searched about for a conversion table but am getting mixed results

Cheers,

Aitchy.