Glamis November 19th-22nd

oh6banshee

Just letting anyone that is interested that me and two buddies ( 3 shees ) are going to glamis on Nov. 19th-22nd, weekend before thanksgiving......yeah I know. Circumstances do not allow me to go the week after.....that was the plan! Id rather go to glamis the week before then not at all. If anyone wants to join us we will be at wash 10 at about 1am thursday after the strip club in Yuma. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Damn. Ill be out there Nov. 7th - 15th probably. missed you by a couple weeks. we camp at the washes, usually back around 17 though. i think we will have 7 shees there and various other thumpers.

Are you gonna race some Zillas then? Every time they go out there there's no shees for them to race. I'm interested to see some of these built shees run some of the 500s and see who comes out on top. I'm betting there will be only a few highly modded 500s, the rest will probably be piped stockers.

You guys should go Nov 6-7-8-9. Thats when the Quadzillathon is and you guy could get a crack at a few zillas.

I would love to tear up some zillas..... 7-mill with t-5 toomeys mild drag port 38mm carbs and v-force 3 reeds...... keep the front end dow with an 8+ over swingarm.. bye bye zillas :rotflmao: