I think i found my problem...

Havok248

LOL, DAMN that got hot as hell. Looks like like you had a massive air leak. You just build this? Did you do a leak down test or ever spray water and soap all around the motor while running at least at random times? What fuel,comp and timing were you running by the way? :ph34r:

Edited by savage420

No lol i bought this a couple months back and it ran fine.. i knew it was going to need a rebuild so i checked the comp and the chewed side read 70psi haha.. so i pulled it and here it is. Im doing a full rebuild with a bore and new pistons, just thought id share this though. Oh yeah and i forgot to add.. it hasnt been rebuilt yet and its an 87

Edited by Havok248

Oh yeah and i forgot to add.. it hasnt been rebuilt yet and its an 87

Who was it awhile back asking how come the banshee 2 stroke motor was unreliable? LMFAO! 22 years old and having the first top end is impressive even by 4 stroke standards!

SP

Who was it awhile back asking how come the banshee 2 stroke motor was unreliable? LMFAO! 22 years old and having the first top end is impressive even by 4 stroke standards!

SP

Hell Yeah! It was even pullin strong at 70 PSI.. thats why it took me so long to realize something was wrong haha