banshee part out - every part available

Wow. kinda spendy. shipping is a little much. $10 to ship a bracket???? U know the post office now has flat rate shipping. as much stuff as u can fit into 4 differnet size boxes no more than $14 and change on the biggest box man. I no for a fact u can ship that bracket for $3.95

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. kinda spendy. shipping is a little much. $10 to ship a bracket???? U know the post office now has flat rate shipping. as much stuff as u can fit into 4 differnet size boxes no more than $14 and change on the biggest box man. I no for a fact u can ship that bracket for $3.95

the brackets will only fit in one of the flat rate boxes, and its not the 3.95 one. its the $10 one

the brackets will only fit in one of the flat rate boxes, and its not the 3.95 one. its the $10 one

how about a shipping envolope. not trying to be a DH but i do alot of shipping also. dont the envolopes go by wieght. that bracket cant wiegh that much. just curious. i havent shipped one.

After looking at other shipping rates for the same item the shipping price is accurate.

<!--quoteo(post=1045476:date=Aug 23 2009, 10:00 AM:name=bad 350 shee)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bad 350 shee @ Aug 23 2009, 10:00 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1045476"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->hey do u have any 4mill cranks<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

how much to ship a frame to pa