first rebuild

Tator

Hey yall im working on my first rebuild, the bike will be .30 over when done thinking about a light dune port, my bike has the trinity 2 in 1 carb that i love but was wondering what the best pipes to put on would be it has fmf sst on it now but the head pipes are craking, I am doing shift mods modded star new lever and springs due to worn out adjustment and spring. also looking into RS for timing and to power better lights. i ride alot of trails and a little open dunes. thanks for all the help

Where do you go riding at Tator? Looking for some good riding spots not to far away.

I go down to waynoka alot, or down to south haven to Stricklands at the Kansas Bad lands its not real great riding out their but its 10 bucks for the week and its 20 min from my house. I just picked up a +4 swinger off craigslist going to pick it up tonight after wrk. I also have 40 acres out here i mess around on a little