Parting out banshee

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump for alot of good parts, would you consider parting the crank from the bottom end?

I think I may. Im asking cheap for the bottom and got a few interests and no takers, so I might as well make more and part it as well. The quad is comming completely apart tomorrow for new pics and shipping already bought parts, Im going to look into some fair prices on a parted bottom end, and Ill post what I come up with. Thanks.

I think I may. Im asking cheap for the bottom and got a few interests and no takers, so I might as well make more and part it as well. The quad is comming completely apart tomorrow for new pics and shipping already bought parts, Im going to look into some fair prices on a parted bottom end, and Ill post what I come up with. Thanks.

pmed you

if you still got the frame for sale how much shipped to 54935 Wi?

everything is sold except a stock blue seat, rear brake assy, motor/carbs/harness, rear shock, bolts, on off switch, and front brake master cylinder.

• 2 weeks later...