wheel spacers vs +2 a-arms

creiss13

I am looking at a wheel spacer kit that bolts on to the front hubs then the wheels bolt on to the spacer. This will allow my front wheels an extra 5in of width which I would like but dont have the money to do my a arms and etc right now. Will these wheel spacers hold up on tough trail riding?

I had them when I first bought my banshee. I felt that when I hit something small like a rock or rut while trail riding it would tend to throw the handle bars more. It's deffinately a nice cheap upgrade, but its not anything close to new a-arms. I just realized I still have mine and would give them away for next to nothing. 25 plus shipping or something around there If your interested.

Anytime you move your wheel away from your pivot point with something like wheel spacer it will increase bumpsteer

I have 2" spacers on my yfz until I get money for a long travel and they suffice. I didnt buy them tho, so there is that as well. bump steer doesnt bother me a bit but then again I can bench press what my whole quad weighs