Silver Lake trip august 14th-15th

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant wait! Hopefully bringing both bikes, mike we should have some good racing if you can keep the front end down lol... Good races with the yellow bike, that is :yelrotflmao:

Hopefully my 10mill is done in time i will race ya! Still got to put on the +18 swinger and find a rear shock. It will look rough since i just got a roller and found a engine but she should be fast. No plastic and currently using a 2 gallon gas tank that is zip tied on so that should save on weight! Oh and still need someone to mount my 16 paddle b.s. tires and hook up my meth. injection system. The guy i got the engine from said it pulling 159hp with the meth. Injectors set at 1350 LBS but im not sure it will put out that much i was thinking 150. See you there :beer:

Hopefully my 10mill is done in time i will race ya! Still got to put on the +18 swinger and find a rear shock. It will look rough since i just got a roller and found a engine but she should be fast. No plastic and currently using a 2 gallon gas tank that is zip tied on so that should save on weight! Oh and still need someone to mount my 16 paddle b.s. tires and hook up my meth. injection system. The guy i got the engine from said it pulling 159hp with the meth. Injectors set at 1350 LBS but im not sure it will put out that much i was thinking 150. See you there :beer:

????????+ 18.... 159 hp......what kinda 10 mill are we talking about?