lonestar chassis 4-SALE

got laidoff last week so i guess im gonna sale this chassis :confused: anyone intrusted can e-mail me at INSAINOCTAIN@GMAIL.COM you can see the photos at photobucket just type in insain octain. but this chassis wont be sold cheap cuz it is a complete rollin chassis from lonestar with the honda geometry that they stoped making.ive seen some for sale on ebay and some of the parts wernt there and they wanted 3500 for it.the one i have is new and never been riden just sittin on a stand.so check out the pics and send me an email.and then well go for a price and other stuff i also got a motor for a banshee that is bored 30 over and ported it needs a shift eccentic but runs great.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:confused: yeah damn it! i didnt think about that but i have tryed to put pics on here like the ones of all you guys bikes but had no luck. sorry guys ill try something else... but if you want to see it go to photobucket and type in the search bar INSAIN OCTAIN theres 8 pics and everything on that chassis plus braided brake lines and a few other things go with it.

i bet you could buy a banshee and a 250r complete with minor mods for what hes going to want for that. plus shipping :blink: it makes me cry at my keyboard that im not a millionare

THANKS FOR POSTIN THE PICS OF MY CHASSIS MUCH THANKS BRO :biggrin: i dont think i could have ever figuered it out.