E-z Shift

NickisGod

I bet if you slam through some whoops (Dunes) it might cause an issue....

There is a chance that it'll work just fine, as in your case.

But if I'm cleaning out a bike on the line and it jumps into gear...or I'm making a pass and it jumps gears, there goes that race.

I'd rather stick to a stock un-modded shift star.

funny you say that. it did jump on me one time at the dunes thru the whoops... lol lol but your right better to be safe than sorry....

• 1 month later...

I modified my own shift shaft, also a modified cascade star as well as the Shift pro kit. Shifts better then a honda now.

Ive posted the pics of my mod shift shaft i did in here if you look around. :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

i can cut the drums and put the bearing on them for $55 i use a little different bearing.

ANY one with a grinder can save 35-40 bucks... no need for the "heat treated" cascade shift star it rides on a neopreem wheel.. why does it needa be heat treated...

i did this 2 years ago on my banshee and havent had problems with it, my bike is like override.. once im out of any gear rolling i just hold it wide open and shift upp...

People ask what override i have.. i tell them its stock i just modified the shift star.. IT WAS THE CHEAPEST AND BEST THING IVE MODDED ON MY SHEEE :headbang: