Hinson billet inner clutch hub and outer pressure plate

dco3100

• 3 weeks later...
It's still going on........... That thread about running a 421 cub on an OEM keeps showing up with someone new wanting to do it about once a month. down.gif

why you don't think that would be fun?

My +4 is just enough... but I run klaw xcr22's. They are about 46lbs a set on the hipers....so they don't snap so hard. 16-41 gears

why you don't think that would be fun?

My +4 is just enough... but I run klaw xcr22's. They are about 46lbs a set on the hipers....so they don't snap so hard. 16-41 gears

I have done the equivalent and the bike was not really usable/rideable in the long term. It's pretty dumb....

pretty much agreed here, my 421 was run with a +2 arm in dune configuration. It was a handfull. can it be riden and riden well hell yes, but it is a lot of work, you are constanly feathering either the clutch or throttle or both... not to mention if you like doing tree shots and crap like that it sucks. Definitely a case of less is more some times

From what I've gathered.. and still not a 100% sure.. but.. its pretty much a stocker bike with a huge motor.

WTF is that good for?

I mean, if I have a 20mil DMX in an OEM bike, I would not be able to make it past 3rd gear in a reasonable distance. :ermm: