Sandfest 2009 Roll Call

sheeBnasty

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of ya'll are making me SICK!!! Ya'll will be in Waynoka hitting the dunes and I will be stuck in Cabo San Lucas drinking at the bar located in the POOL. I will be hating life.

I am leaving on the 19th and will be gone for a week. So I will be getting sand stuck in my crank but not from riding my shee.

I will be there in mid October 16-18. Spurdy told me he will be there. Nelson and his wife are riding with me up there also. I have convinced my wife to come also. She will be sporting my new GYTR Limited Edition YFZ 450. I had to get her a 4poke to come with me. She will need someone to putt around with if any of ya;ll bring your girls with ya.

All of ya'll are making me SICK!!! Ya'll will be in Waynoka hitting the dunes and I will be stuck in Cabo San Lucas drinking at the bar located in the POOL. I will be hating life.

I am leaving on the 19th and will be gone for a week. So I will be getting sand stuck in my crank but not from riding my shee.

I will be there in mid October 16-18. Spurdy told me he will be there. Nelson and his wife are riding with me up there also. I have convinced my wife to come also. She will be sporting my new GYTR Limited Edition YFZ 450. I had to get her a 4poke to come with me. She will need someone to putt around with if any of ya;ll bring your girls with ya.

Planning on being there for Sand Fest in Sept and a family trip with wife and kids in Mid Oct (16-18). Still to hot to think much about riding in the sand though. Can't seem to get to the lake enough!

Zac, currently planning to head to Wilson Lake next weekend (aug 8-9), maybe heading up there on Thursday. Would be cool if you and Melly could make it for a day or 2. Lemeknow!

SP

Its look like our group continues to grow!! The newest addition is a few fellow two strokers!! Recently we got hooked up with a group of hardcore 250R honda guys, so looks like they will be joining us!! Plus a new addition out of Kansas City. So, Lookin like a kickass fun group for yet another riding and drinking expedition!! Hopefully I will get the bike back together, I am driving to Tulsa tonight to get the cheetahs dropped off with Passion for repair. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Zac

haha do i fit into the 250r rider category?lol

i will be there also same old turds with no changes in the last few years buying this house has put a big hold on any big impressive changes to my junk

hope to have the pit atc70 runnig probably ride that sucker the most..

i'd like to stop and bs with you m+m guys this time!! always have fun racing your group for sure!

i will be there also same old turds with no changes in the last few years buying this house has put a big hold on any big impressive changes to my junk

i'd like to stop and bs with you m+m guys this time!! always have fun racing your group for sure!

I will be there got a spot in sandcity Banshee won't be done yet :down: so i will be on the old 400ex. Always a party

Well feel free youll know us when you see us. We should be bringing several cubs, DM's, and if i finish it and my customer goes a 7mm dmx. Were going to stay up in the new stuff on lsps side 141 and 142 i think. Lots of good frame mods done by us and a couple drag chassis this year.

Andy