Sandfest 2009 Roll Call

sheeBnasty

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya same here. Im so ready to do some riding all these motors come and go and i have only got to ride prolly once or twice since the march trip. We are def ready for a good dune trip vacation. Even though it seems the trips turn out to be more work than play, but thats my fault shouldnt have made my hobby my job :shoothead: ... i still love my work.

We will be out prolly like weds night or thursday and will stay thru sun hopefully the weather cooperates with us this trip. If anybody needs anything before the trip be sure to let us know early that week and ill throw it in the trailer.

Ya same here. Im so ready to do some riding all these motors come and go and i have only got to ride prolly once or twice since the march trip. We are def ready for a good dune trip vacation. Even though it seems the trips turn out to be more work than play, but thats my fault shouldnt have made my hobby my job :shoothead: ... i still love my work.

We will be out prolly like weds night or thursday and will stay thru sun hopefully the weather cooperates with us this trip. If anybody needs anything before the trip be sure to let us know early that week and ill throw it in the trailer.

Im glad that someone will take my place fix'in bikes since I will not be there. I sure am going to miss seeing all of ya'll there.

Im glad that someone will take my place fix'in bikes since I will not be there. I sure am going to miss seeing all of ya'll there.

I Am looking for a +10 swinger and some sand tires for my 421cub biuld if any one has some of this thing and would like to sell them at sandfest hit me up.

im gonna need a dmx to just compete anymore. the ole tired azz 535 is just not big enough!!..

Cam i still build alot of 535's thats just a popular motor. Your bike always runs good. I bet i built 5-10 of them last year. I know they have been out for awhile but its the same port layout as the cubs they just work and proven to boot!

WORD!!! Thinking I am gonna need a windshield on the old cheetah, keep all sand outta my face!!

Cheetahs are still a hard motor to beat when done right. Keep in mind the DM's and espically the DMX's are new and we still have a ton of r&d to do to get then down where we want them.

I personally have never seen a DM or a DMX run that I know of!! I cant wait, ready to start planning the next build for sure!! Lookin towards the DM, but still a lil anxious to see how the ol 421 runs once its back together, breathing a lil better and on alky. LOL Always thought I perform a lil better on alky anyways, maybe the ol shee will too!!