Engine size ?

t bone

I need some help. I am getting a new engine soon and not sure to get a 421 cub or 421 t rex i will ride hard but gave a 6 years old son that has a 80 that i want to keep up with plz help i chose 421cc as a good starting point looked on herrjugracing and tdr so far thanks alot

I need some help. I am getting a new engine soon and not sure to get a 421 cub or 421 t rex i will ride hard but gave a 6 years old son that has a 80 that i want to keep up with plz help i chose 421cc as a good starting point looked on herrjugracing and tdr so far thanks alot

I have to buy a new engine and like to trail ride but want to haul ass some where around 75 hp need a decent set up not wantting to go broke though

A well built 4mil dune port would get you in that range of power. I have a dune port 4mil with CPI's and it works great in the woods. What kind of budget are you working with?

ill save to get where i need to be what is the range we talking about and what motor i want a all polished look

If you want power valves then go Cheetah not T-Rex. T-Rex are ok but they are old school. They have heavy pistons and need extra porting to make the same power as a Cheetah. If you have a cool head and reeds of some sort it would be cheaper to go Cub, but if you have the money to spend then power valves are awesome for low end torque. Best thing to do is pick a builder, there are lots of good ones, Fast, K&T, etc etc. Tell them what you want to do with it, dunes, trails, drag race etc. and how much you have to spend, and they will work out whats the best setup for you.