clutch help please

hey guys i got my banshee back today i was wondering how can u tell if your clutch is slipiing or what my sprockets are kinda bad idk maybe it is that but on the gravel roads it seems like i can shift into 4th before she gets going good maybe it is spining idk i kinda for got i havet rode it in 4 weeks it has alot more balls then my three wheeler u guys got any ideas

hey guys i got my banshee back today i was wondering how can u tell if your clutch is slipiing or what my sprockets are kinda bad idk maybe it is that but on the gravel roads it seems like i can shift into 4th before she gets going good maybe it is spining idk i kinda for got i havet rode it in 4 weeks it has alot more balls then my three wheeler u guys got any ideas

Come on anyone got anything

Difficult to tell on gravel unless its slipping very badly. Get on some pavement or other better hooking surface and it's easy to tell.

Even on gravel sometimes you can let out of the gas and get back into it and a mildly slipping clutch will engage and stop slipping. You can hear the difference in rpms if this happens.

Difficult to tell on gravel unless its slipping very badly. Get on some pavement or other better hooking surface and it's easy to tell.

Even on gravel sometimes you can let out of the gas and get back into it and a mildly slipping clutch will engage and stop slipping. You can hear the difference in rpms if this happens.

ok well how can i tell on pavement i would think when i get on it it would pick up woundnt u i mean i can shivt really fast with it idk if it is or not idk how to tell

ok well how can i tell on pavement i would think when i get on it it would pick up woundnt u i mean i can shivt really fast with it idk if it is or not idk how to tell

It'll rev up but not pull. It shouldn't hit 10,000 rpms in every gear instantly. If it does that, your clutch is fried.

Make sure your adjustments for your clutch are all tight and that you are actually letting it engage and not just power shifting it....

as for your sprockets....if they are shot you will hear a grinding slipping noise which is not good....you can take a few links of extra chain and see how tight they are in your sprockets where your chain is not riding....if there is a lot of play then get new sprockets...make sure your chain is tight...

you can normally tell if its the clutch...a banshee does not hook on gravel in any gear lol

Make sure your adjustments for your clutch are all tight and that you are actually letting it engage and not just power shifting it....

as for your sprockets....if they are shot you will hear a grinding slipping noise which is not good....you can take a few links of extra chain and see how tight they are in your sprockets where your chain is not riding....if there is a lot of play then get new sprockets...make sure your chain is tight...

you can normally tell if its the clutch...a banshee does not hook on gravel in any gear lol

lol i know ok this moring i went out and rode it and the clutch wasnt slipping on pavement it would pick up like it is suppose to do and my chain is kinda loose and the sprokets aint to good either could it be the chain to idk it is not slipping now so im happy haha

lol i know ok this moring i went out and rode it and the clutch wasnt slipping on pavement it would pick up like it is suppose to do and my chain is kinda loose and the sprokets aint to good either could it be the chain to idk it is not slipping now so im happy haha

and i forgot to tell u i just put in a new clutch cable idk if that has anything do with it but its the 3rd day riding it after that clutch cable and it aint slipping anymore so idk