paddles

any body knw or herd any good about the itp sand stars?

ive got sand stars right now but im looking to switch to haulers. ive heard they hook up a lot better. itps are by no means a bad tire, but im sure the haulers are a little better. id go with like 20x10x10 8 paddle should probly be fine

sandstars would be terrible for sand drags. all v-paddles are made to help with turning and beeing able to whip the rear end around. you need a straight blade paddle such as the hauler or extreme. as for what size and how many paddles i dont know, i'm not a sand dragger. hopefully somebody with more racing experience will chime in. :blush:

any body knw or herd any good about the itp sand stars?

I have a good set of straight blade 8 paddle Sand Devils that worked great with my 2000 when I had those similar mods 100 shipped

Edited by dco3100

Umm going to say 8.. I have ran 8 in the dunes and love them.. tried 9 and 10 on none ported and its just to much paddle. the 8 is more of the all around. I also got mine from a guy off ebay ORtires.com for like 125 shipped to my door. have ran them for three seaons with no porb at all.

Yea the sand stars are a great tire for duning. When you said that your doing a 300ft drag strip then the straight blade hauler cannot be beat. They dont turn as good as the v paddles.

Best V Paddle for Duning = ITP Sand Star

Best Striaght Blade for Dragging = Skat Trak Hauler