Selling banshee to get better one?

What the hell do you do?? Damn I need a new job... :blink:

haha im a hustler hah no i work for a cable company.. im kinda a big deal! lol been there for a couple yrs

did the right thing with a exec when i was at his house(had a problem with his internet and phones)

and word spread i was a good dude and boom here i m makin the greens

but it still aint enough specially now that my sis is goin 2 college and brothers playin for a travel hockey team.. i gotta do crazy ot just 2 survive

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha im a hustler hah no i work for a cable company.. im kinda a big deal! lol been there for a couple yrs

did the right thing with a exec when i was at his house(had a problem with his internet and phones)

and word spread i was a good dude and boom here i m makin the greens

but it still aint enough specially now that my sis is goin 2 college and brothers playin for a travel hockey team.. i gotta do crazy ot just 2 survive

Cool.I should try to get into somethin like that. I got my associates in electrical engineering and work as a test tech now..it's boring...Props to ya bro for takin care of your family..Takes a man to step up to a plate like that. :thumbsup:

Cool.I should try to get into somethin like that. I got my associates in electrical engineering and work as a test tech now..it's boring...Props to ya bro for takin care of your family..Takes a man to step up to a plate like that. :thumbsup:

thanks bro.. gotta do wut i gotta do

def somethin i dont wish on any1

it sucked for a long time and i sacrificed a shit load but w/e

idk if fios is in ur area or who ever ur cable companys are but dude its fun work

and easy 2 but most of them are union mines not but its better that way

but

I'm not sure wtf you spent 18,000 dollars on though?

really??

i tally it out still gotta get plastics and my seat custom done

new tires and i think with everythin it came 2 about 17,590 so i rounded up

if i really have 2 ill explain everythin i bought and that is done 2 it but id be here forever and i also be hijackin this awesome topic

Damn i've completely rebuilt mine with everything PC'd or painted and new 4mil cub motor for less than 6,000 probably. You should start shopping cheaper mayn lol

for the most part i did i included shippin as well cus i paid it

but out here powdercoat was a lil xpensive, i didnt do the motor myself had a shop do it

but hey u gotta make money 2 spend it and spend it 2 make it

and im very happy with the way it came out so o well

[quot name=MikeNick' date='Jul 15 2009, 09:26 PM' post='1031226]

Yep sure have but I'm 25 now and have been burnt enough times to know that KARMA is a bitch , so since my adolescent days I've matured. Unlike you my friend. you even got nut hair dude.? How old are you. Lilmegill is like 13 and when I 1st spoke to him on here I thought he was in his 20's. Maybe your parents are the failure in your case. Do they lie and argue around you alot. Had to pick it up somewhere. Your whack dude.

[/quom

My parents are in layoff, money's gotta come from some where RIGHT?? So my parents promised me That when i sell this one, when they get their jobs back they will buy me a better one, so for me its selling this one to get a better one, but not for my parents, I HOPE YOU WILL BE IN THE SAME SITUATION AS ME, maybe the you will understand, when its a kid you all make fun of him, when its an adult you all jump out to help him

one thing that pisses me off more than anything is when kids get THEIR parents to spend THEIR hard earned money on spoiled ass kids like YOU. grow a pair, get a job, any buy your own shit. and its also funny that you are bringing your dad in on a arguement because you can't fight it for yourself.

and yes, I may be 16, but every quad/dirtbike I have bought WITH MY OWN money, except for my first quad (christmas present). any yes, I have jibbed a guy once with my last dirt bike, but KARMA got me with my shee and I got screwed over on it and had to dump a good amount of money into it to get it to run right. think i have learned my lesson? yes. think I would want to do that to someone now? no. just grow up kid, and stop making up bs stories and trying to screw people over with your shee.

if he lived closer to me i would have my 12yr old tap killa out.....

Man I have been reading banshexchjflkaj....cocklovexxx's post this whole morning and have been very entertained, to say the least. He is "that kid in high school". High stress, no friends and can't take a joke. You should really think about what your saying before you post it. Maybe make a rough draft and have your parent's proof read it before you put it on this site. By the sounds of it they have a lot of time on their hands. The "jist" of it all is that you ripping someone off, someone is going to put their hard earned money (that's money they worker for, at a JOB, unlike you) into your piece of shit, and you have no problem with it. Karma will be a bitch to you. Maybe if you knew the value of money you wouldn't feel the need to rip people off. When I was your age I was bailing hey for 5 fucking dollars a load, and if somehow I chose to buy something from a person like you I would be I-RATE! Screw everyone that is trying to defend this little crook, he needs to learn life's little lessons like all of us.

• 4 months later...

thats the problem right there. alot of people are laid off and if they were to buy it for that much and then find out it needs a good amount of work compared to a different quad for around the same price and it didnt need anything they would be alittle upset(same as you or anyone else on here would be). times are tuff now and 2800 is alot of money people would problem shot someone for that much cash that they got ripped off of. so just sell the blaster and fix up the shee and the rest help your parents out.

times are tough? really is that why you ripped me off you little douch bag! fucker sent me scrap metal! for a swingarm.

you little pos! btw that bike looks like shit you should steel some more parts to fix it up!

blasterkx is a joke stay away frome him banghead