repair shop, nj

North or South?

I'm guessing North by his location in the info on the left. Ive used Action Yamaha in Metuchen for my 4x4s, and they are really decent there, but not cheap. If you have all of the stuff it's really not an easy job to do yourself, but its not really difficult either. Banshees are really easy to work on, if you grab a Clymers and you have done any kind of engine work a bottom end is very doable.

I stripped the whole quad down painted everything. Its getting busy at work and just had a baby so times are rough and i got money. I just want the job to be done right ya know.

I hear ya, it is time consuming to do it right. I don't know of any Banshee shops in Jersey, just dealerships, and local service stations that repair quds. A dealership (stealership) would be your best bet. I don't trust a lot of them for jetting and such, but a bottom end rebuild they should be able to handle, if not they should make it right in the end.

How far North are ya? Id definately be willing to give ya a hand if you end up needing help on a weekend or something. As long as your just droping in a new crank and have all the parts, its not a bad job, should be easy to finish in a day.