Fox shocks

350scabarat

Finaly! Holy crap! I strugled my ass off to register. . .fckn internet. . . . Anyways need sum help here. My brother in law has a polaris preditor troy lee limited edition "4stroke" yuk! Haha am i alowd to use that 4stroke word here? Lol. Ok he ate shit the wkend. .bikes screwd. . Ok now my plan is. If hes insurance rites the bike off i wana swop my sheez frnt shocks with the polaris's b4 they take the bike. . Hehe shhh!. Jst need sum advice. Eye to eye on banshee is 15' nd the thumper is 17'. The width of the eyes are exact. So i dnt need to modify anything. Im jst woried that its gana be 2 high? Is there a way i could set them or sumthing? What u guys think ? Would it be 2 high to ride proply? Thanx 4 any help

They should work If your measurements are correct. I believe those Fox shocks have a inch or tow in adjustment up or down. So depending on were it is adjusted to you may be able to fet pretty close to stock ide height. If they are to tall You could get some lowering blocks for the front end which relocate were the bottom of the shocks bolts to your a arms. But make sure you measure em out well.

The fox shocks hav preload adjustment but im scared that if i set them on their lowest im not gana hav any travel? And also i noticed that if u set the preload a little lower than half, when the bikes off the ground the springs dangle around? Ohya those brackets that u put at the botom of the shock to lower it. . .whats ur opinion on jumps with them on?

i talked to a guy who had a set on a shee with 450 arms and he really liked it so that is the setup i am putting together i have tried the shocks off my 525 outlaw on a short run and they felt great i would recommend it

if you put on a set of yfz450 aarms those shocks would be perfect length. the yfz450 shocks withe the 450 arms lower the ride height. 17 inch shocks is pretty much spot on length. although you will need to get a-arms and spindles off the 450 cause the banshee spindles will limit travel and the ball joints will wear very quickly.