Who is currently using Zeeltronic PCDI-10V?

NN2

I've been dicking around with this for a couple months now trying to get this PCDI-10V to produce a good hot spark but no go yet. I'm posting in hopes to find someone that "is currently running/using" this specific CDI so I can verify the wiring of mine. I've talked with zeeltronic and even got a second CDI unit from him with same results so I'm guessing his wiring diagram is inaccurate. I'm using a banshee stator. I wanted to double check here while I wait on Zeeltronic's response.

I've been dicking around with this for a couple months now trying to get this PCDI-10V to produce a good hot spark but no go yet. I'm posting in hopes to find someone that "is currently running/using" this specific CDI so I can verify the wiring of mine. I've talked with zeeltronic and even got a second CDI unit from him with same results so I'm guessing his wiring diagram is inaccurate. I'm using a banshee stator. I wanted to double check here while I wait on Zeeltronic's response.

I'm running this ignition and the only way I could get it to work correctly was to run a battery, since I was using the rz350 stator assembly is wasn't a big deal. Email questions to g.stice@mchsi.com and hopefully I can help you out.

Well, the way it's going right now using the banshee stator isn't looking too promising. Even though Borut specifically said it would all work with the banshee stator, it's not. That's what gets to me the most. Knowing that first would have saved me from trouble shooting and buying an extra CDI, coil, and stator, plus 2 months of pissing around with it.

If I were you, I'd be looking for an RZ stator. Not sure if the flywheel is the same as a banshee either so you may need one of those.

I'm running this ignition and the only way I could get it to work correctly was to run a battery, since I was using the rz350 stator assembly is wasn't a big deal. Email questions to g.stice@mchsi.com and hopefully I can help you out.

Are you using the banshee or teh RZ stator ?