NEED SOME FEEDBACK

Im looking to buy myself a new quad. strictly for glamis. i want something thats fast enough to beat most at the drags (don't want a quad strictly for drag racing though) and something i can enjoy riding in the dunes and hiting a few jumps now and then. im undecided on which quad to get a 450, 700, or a banshee. in the group that i go to glamis with, theres two 450s, one raptor 660, and one 700. i want to be able to smoke them all on flat drags and up hills. ive been riding quads and 2 wheelers for 14 years, mostly two wheelers the last 5 years though. i owned a banshee for a couple of years and loved it. i would like to know what quad is recommended and what type of set up i should have in order to fufill my riding needs. thanks.

Banshee is no doubt the best for the dunes. The only draw back is you will go through 2x as much fuel compaired to the 450's and 660, 700 raptors. They do make larger 5 gallon capacity fuel tanks.

Dune Ported 4mill with CPI pipes and PWK33 carbs should do the trick.

Banshee is no doubt the best for the dunes. The only draw back is you will go through 2x as much fuel compaired to the 450's and 660, 700 raptors. They do make larger 5 gallon capacity fuel tanks.

Dune Ported 4mill with CPI pipes and PWK33 carbs should do the trick.

x2 :thumbsup: