Looking for a little advice...LONG

Alright , here's an update. Since the last ride I have advanced the timing 4 degrees, installed a twist throttle, and a hydraulic clutch. I removed the front wheel spacers, and narrowed the rear axle(lonestar adjustable). I took the quad on 2 hour run today, and ran it hard on a local quad trail, mostly sand and shale. The quad handles like a different machine narrowed up. I could pitch it into the corners and steer with the throttle ALOT better. The steering is alot lighter. I have the front shocks dialed in pretty well now, but I have still got to work on the rear. I may have this one sent in for revalving, and pick another shock up for th ice.(this one was revalved for ice). I cant get the rebound set where I want it for the dirt.(too slow) All in all, I think I am ready to get a Harescramble under my belt now, EXCEPT for the jetting. The midrange jetting is horrible on this thing. I am going to play around with needle position, and try to get it better. I am not sure that the previous owner changed needle position or not. Thanks for all the help and advice guys and I will keep you posted on the progress.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...