2005 GYT-R YFZ450 - need to sell - $2350

I have a 2005 YFZ450, runs good. It has GYT-R skid plate, and a-arms skid plates. shock covers. 07 header, extra foam filter. It needs the brake resevior cap on hte rear, i have one on order. This was a trail bike, would make someone a good bike for cheap. im located in bentonville, ar, but can deliver to TQRA in oklahoma or texas. im open to trades. looking for an enclosed trailer, just let me know what else you might have.

Keevin Claypool

580-220-9267

Bentonville, AR 72712 home of Wally World =)

not pictured, i have some stock 07 wheels/tires in good shape that will be on the bike.

P1030966.jpg

P1030967.jpg

P1030968.jpg

P1030969.jpg

I have a 01 shee that i would be interested in trading. Not much on looks spent most of my time on the motor and ridability. Cant load pics on hear but can email. All the stuff done to it i did in the last month or so.

Heres all the stuff that i can remember that i have done to it.

Sending the cylinders off in the morning to Kevin at H.E.R.R.

Shaved stock head

Vito carbon fiber reeds

Reed spacers

Moose air filter

T.O.R.S. eliminator kit

Resealed the motor and replaced every oil seal

Heavy duty clutch kit

Motion pro clutch cable

Impeller Bearing

Clutch pusher bearing

Shift shaft and mechanism

Adjustable timing plate

Pick up coil

Intakes

Boost bottle

Wheel bearings

A arm bushings

Sprockets and o-ring chain

Fast trekker 6 ply rear tires

Oury grips

Billet dip stick

Break pads

Repacked fmf fatty gold series exhaust

Exhaust hangers

I knew that you were going to sell this thing from the day you gave us the news. They just dont have as much fun as the banshee's do. BUMP for good bike :wink: Just wait a couple more years, The majority of the people will switch from the 4 pokes to the 2 pokes, The 2 strokes are just more funner and they keep you occupied for longer, I personally owned a 4 stroke dirt bike, and i just wasn't happy with it, got bored, and then i had to switch to a 2 stroke

Edited by xXBANSHEE_KILLAXx

I've got a 96 banshee. Great trail quad, modded but not overly so. See mods below and pic. It has brand new Razr MX's on it now. Also would come with quite a few stock parts and a full set of studded tires and rims, also 2 rear kenda gnarlys decent shape, set of 4 old razrs that would be good for spares but not great tread by any means, set of hand guards not installed. Let me know what you think. Might be able to add a few $100's to the deal if needed but would prefer not to. Runs great and quick as hell.

I've got a 96 banshee. Great trail quad, modded but not overly so. See mods below and pic. It has brand new Razr MX's on it now. Also would come with quite a few stock parts and a full set of studded tires and rims, also 2 rear kenda gnarlys decent shape, set of 4 old razrs that would be good for spares but not great tread by any means, set of hand guards not installed. Let me know what you think. Might be able to add a few $100's to the deal if needed but would prefer not to. Runs great and quick as hell.

thanks, not a bad looking bike. got any more pics? also, where are you located?