electrical prob.

holly shit dude, are you that pissed.

the problem with your bike, is that you are using your angry words :evil: you have to talk dirty to it.

haha, try again, tell us the whole story in full sentences we can understand, with more info. why did you change the harness in the first place? did you check for spark once it wouldn't start, with a fresh plug? did you ohm things out? etc...

Edited by AKheathen

hi guys,,, i installed new harnees and banshee wont startat first it started the i changed it back to the old harness the changed it agian and it started the i pushed it out of the garage the i kept kicking the kickstart and it wont work :S

Holy shit where is the grammar police?

hahaha guys the gramar police,,, :yelrotflmao:

my old harness was messed up with wires cut and that dont go anywhere and it was a complete mess so i baught a new harness and a voltage regulator cuz i didnt have one so with my fly wheel cover open i started it and evrything was ok so i found out the my kill switch wire was diffrent so i changed it back to my old harness and more wires started to fall and i installed it and it worked fine the i installed the flywheel cover and the gas tank and pushed a couple of feet out the garage then i tried to start it and it didnt

and i orderd the dvd from nitrotate and i was wondering does it have somthing about the electrical stuff on a banshee?

people i forgot to say that the kill switch is disconected cuz the plug is not the same and there is no spark<<<is the problem form the switch??

could anybody try doing a test and disconect it and check if there is spark?

The switches on the bars do not have to be plugged in, but the red and black for the key needs to be looped together. And stop with all the colors already.