2001 banshee for $2600

Ok a guy in town is wanting to sell his banshee. its an 01 model black/white. bone stock excpet for nerf bars. i have run it had the motor is very strong and sounds good and tight. i took the air filter and spark plugs out to look around a bit and they are both clean. Clean title on it as well. Yall think that is a good price?

Edited by The Faster Cracker

It a bit high. I would keep looking, but if it runs strong then take it. Its better then buying something that's junk and You have to do alot. It's better cause on a stock shee, no one has ever put their hands in the engine and everything. But when you buy something that is not running, how can the guy prove that it needs that specific part. I have bought a shee once that the guy said it needed Pistons only, but when i looked inside after i bought it, it needed way more than that, so it was pretty much garbage. So i would say go for it, as long as it runs as you say and it looks pretty good.

Edited by xXBANSHEE_KILLAXx

You should try to get a bike with at least pipes cause they will cost you around the $500 mark to add later. I have a nice strong 2001 Banshee for $2600 in NE Kansas if interested. It has pipes, Cool head, pods, and timing plate. A very sound bike!