lockup clutch questions

my banshee seems to slip the clutch (faintly) when you come into the powerband good and hard and i was just thinking about getting a lockout clutch, because from what i understand they work on centrifical force=applying more pressure to the plates at higher RPM's, i was wondering if its ok to run lockouts on dune/trail bikes?

thanks guys, iam going to look into the FAST clutch, iam not overly worried about the lever pulling to hard, i dont even shift with the clutch alot as it is, plus i was thinking about grinding the shift star some if i felt i needed to get it to shift into gear easier

my banshee seems to slip the clutch (faintly) when you come into the powerband good and hard and i was just thinking about getting a lockout clutch, because from what i understand they work on centrifical force=applying more pressure to the plates at higher RPM's, i was wondering if its ok to run lockouts on dune/trail bikes?

"Centrifugal force" does not really exist. It is a false force in the sense that it does not act on the body in motion, it only acts on the source of centripetal force, and it is equal in magnitude and opposite in direction to the centripetal force.

The weights are moving in a circular motion, and if one of the weights were instantaneously released from the arm, it would continue in a straight tangential line rather than go straight out along a radial line from the center point.

I know, it is nothing really important, and it doesn't realy matter...

"Centrifugal force" does not really exist. It is a false force in the sense that it does not act on the body in motion, it only acts on the source of centripetal force, and it is equal in magnitude and opposite in direction to the centripetal force.

The weights are moving in a circular motion, and if one of the weights were instantaneously released from the arm, it would continue in a straight tangential line rather than go straight out along a radial line from the center point.

I know, it is nothing really important, and it doesn't realy matter...

well it sounds smart lol... i would go with the fast clutch or just new fibers and heavy springs. i run a 4mil cub w/ lockout NO override it is a bitch to shift. not bitching about it bein too hard but it will slow you down racing and sometimes make you shift real hard its just not good. now override/lockout is like bread and butter..