muhhahahaha return of the quadracer!!!!

do u remeber the quadracer??  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

piss us off? make us cry? you wish!!!!! everyone on here, including lee and i, are laughing at you. you have nothing better to do than hang out where you arent welcome. trust me, fool, we are laughing at you. i find it quite amusing that you hide behind your computer. why dont you tell everyone your name address and phone number so we can all come bug you!! wouldnt that be fun!! but youre just a scared little chicken shit kid, keep hiding, we'll keep laughing at you!!!!!

u *****got //IGGERS hahaha u all suck fat //IGGER dicks

looks like he learned a new word don't you feel special. You do know your nazi leader (hitler) died a long time ago. and wow you started a flame war major accomplishment dude now lets work on finishing the 3rd grade.

I bet this guy is some 14 year old kid with glasses and a big nose. His parents dont pay attention to him so he sits with his little laptop and wishes he even had a quad. He comes here to try and make himself feel better about being a self indulged wiener. Yes I said wiener, just like the thing thats absent from your own anatomy. ***** DOG!

The thing I find most funny is if he is such a big bad kid whyd he even bother to post in the right forum??

Beats me

Quadracer you know how to hack hit me up with some pm's i gotta hear this bullshat only thing he knew was to suck his mom's penis since childbirth.

Meat and yes its like he is almost restarded because he IS!!!

ill post a pic in the image forum

Again he is sooo big and bad but he chooses the right forum.

This quadracer kid or guy i should say is 37 lives with his mom and he stays in the basement. He is 5'1" 90 pounds.

See im not lying either I saw him on tv at a star trek convention.

As a warning dont not look directly at the severly disfigured QUADRACER his face is so disfigured because of his mother's and father's gene pool