What are you guys using for alarm systems on your bikes? I found some good ones but they are for bikes with batteries,

I was thinking of putting something on the bike, sand if it moved, I would have something on me that would go off in the house. Like a little sensor or something.

Any agvice on a good system out there you would recommend???

You want to know the best alarm system ever, 1) unplug your ignition system (the actual multi-wire plug thats only a few inches off the Ignition box 2) get a bis ass dog 3) get a 12 guage... and your good to go

Here is a good way to stop them from rolling it away while the alarm is BLARING in there ears with an ear piercing alarm (110dB alarm) and shock sensors and all that good shit. Will wake you up too and proly everyone around but at least your bike will be there. They lock into your the rear disk brake on a quad. Or any disk that it can fit on.

http://www.xenasecurity.com/home/current/lock/

There's a few diff types on there, have a look at some.

Also diff brands on the net too.

Few guys on here i told them about them and first time they had them on some punks tried to jack there banshees and got scared away.......they still have there bikes.

Here is a vid from you tube of the Xena.

Just have a look around the net and see what one you like best..some good deals to be had on ebay also.

Mabey sheerider1026 will chime in and let you know how he likes it, as he was one of the ones i told about it and it saved his bike that one trip out camping.

Small price to pay if there's thieves around your area and you like to sleep at night and wake up in the morning and still see your hard earned stuff still there.

I will proly never get one as where im at there's no thieves and crack heads jackin stuff.

Edited by savage420

Here is a good way to stop them from rolling it away while the alarm is BLARING in there ears with an ear piercing alarm (110dB alarm) and shock sensors and all that good shit. Will wake you up too and proly everyone around but at least your bike will be there. They lock into your the rear disk brake on a quad. Or any disk that it can fit on.

http://www.xenasecurity.com/home/current/lock/

There's a few diff types on there, have a look at some.

Also diff brands on the net too.

Few guys on here i told them about them and first time they had them on some punks tried to jack there banshees and got scared away.......they still have there bikes.

Here is a vid from you tube of the Xena.

Just have a look around the net and see what one you like best..some good deals to be had on ebay also.hope these things work,,just got a deal on one on ebay,,,$38.99 with free shipping. they are factory rejects,only chips and scratches to the paint. regular like $75,,he got 1 left i think,,,they are selling fast as hell

Mabey sheerider1026 will chime in and let you know how he likes it, as he was one of the ones i told about it and it saved his bike that one trip out camping.

Small price to pay if there's thieves around your area and you like to sleep at night and wake up in the morning and still see your hard earned stuff still there.

I will proly never get one as where im at there's no thieves and crack heads jackin stuff.

sorry,,,that was fuked up,,,,,i just bought one of them xena's on ebay,,$38.99 free shipping. they are factory rejects,,only chips and scratches to the paint,brand new,,,battery and all, they r regular like $75... he had 4 when i saw it,,,i ordered 10 minutes later after looking at more and he only had 2 left,,,now 1,,,its a good deal

sorry,,,that was fuked up,,,,,i just bought one of them xena's on ebay,,$38.99 free shipping. they are factory rejects,,only chips and scratches to the paint,brand new,,,battery and all, they r regular like $75... he had 4 when i saw it,,,i ordered 10 minutes later after looking at more and he only had 2 left,,,now 1,,,its a good deal

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

In my storage unit, I used to have (moved quads to alarmed house) I stuck 3/4" sleeve anchors with eye bolts into the ground and chained them down to it, and once before I used a lawnmower battery, and put hid it under with an open circuit, aligator clip with a gentle bite to ground the circuit to keep it open. So once the quad was pulled away and the clip pulled off, the 160db airhorn blew off and couldnt be shut up without cutting a cable or key in the switch all the way on the other side of the garage up and out of the way or easy reach to shut it up. you use the frame as a conductor between the 2 clips, once the ground is broken it drops the magnet in the contactor and closes the circuit blasting the alarm. was a lil rig I made. Cheap and very effective. you could do it less complicated with a tether switch, sept it would be the opposite. once the cord is pulled it makes ground and would turn your motor off or finish your circuit to the batter and blast that horn. But you have to be witty about it so the average douche couldnt figure out how to silence it quickly. Just some homemade ideas.

• 2 weeks later...

What models fits banshee do you know?

I think it depends on the brake rotor you run. I don't know if stock rotors changed through the years or not. Xena's website gives physical dimensions. Just measure the diameter a hole on the rotor and the length of throat you will need and match it up with one on the website.

SP

[/quote get the one with the 1/4" locking pin,,,3/8" should work also. i have the 1/4" and there is plenty of room left.btw,,,dont get the one that looks like a "v" it does not have the alarm,,,its just a lock.

What are you guys using for alarm systems on your bikes? I found some good ones but they are for bikes with batteries,

I was thinking of putting something on the bike, sand if it moved, I would have something on me that would go off in the house. Like a little sensor or something.

Any agvice on a good system out there you would recommend???

Put a driveway alert on it, and put the receiver in the house.

They are probably going to steal it when your gone though.

We have a house alarm, with sensors in the garage on the doors.