BHQ Sticker Colors

Sticker color  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O i see the box where it's suppose to be, i guess the work filter blocked it out. I keep forgetting you use imageshack and it won't let me see pictures. You need to switch to photobucket nukka...haha

imageshack? nah, fuck that.. i use my facebook!

yo dogg, there will be a white outline around the black of the bike.. i did that for people with tinted windows. should show up well. ive seen how itll look on a black shirt, and i think itll work out well.
Well in that case I'll take 4 what kinda price for all additional stickers if ordered at the same time. Would shipping be combined.

Well in that case I'll take 4 what kinda price for all additional stickers if ordered at the same time. Would shipping be combined.

if you order more than one, take 50 cents off for each additional. that will save you on the stamp and envelope for each one.. sound aight?

^^^ prolly $7 each man thats not cheap. he cant cut prices for some and not others. that would start a bunch of shit. lol

you shut your mouth..

Red... take probably two or four...definitely two!

tight..

I'm down with green. Green is the only way to go. The poll said I already voted but silver is cool if there was no green. Let me know when they are ready and I will get a couple.

ill be doing a variety of colors. sounds like i may need to order more than i had originally planned to accommodate everyone.

green will be there for sure. it wont be a regular christmas green tho. itll prolly be something a little darker.

ill be doing a variety of colors. sounds like i may need to order more than i had originally planned to accommodate everyone.

green will be there for sure. it wont be a regular christmas green tho. itll prolly be something a little darker.

Thats cool with me pretty much any green is good.

if you order more than one, take 50 cents off for each additional. that will save you on the stamp and envelope for each one.. sound aight?

you shut your mouth..

tight..

Didnt know you were gonna send them regular mail Im not trying to just get a discount I was just wondering I'll still take 4 either way. I gotta have one for each of my vehicles