Ionia ATV Shootout

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be there proly sat... How much is it to enter my bike... Ive never done raced b4 but want to try... think its a good time to start?? or should I wait and start at a T&T at bobs sometime??? And do i need to be there fri night to be able to race sat?

Edited by Isaac_62

Ill be there proly sat... How much is it to enter my bike... Ive never done raced b4 but want to try... think its a good time to start?? or should I wait and start at a T&T at bobs sometime??? And do i need to be there fri night to be able to race sat?

Issac...

You'll get two time trials (one in each lane) before you race on Saturday.

Friday they are running test and tune from 12 noon till 10 PM.

If you've never raced before, I have to be honest, it'd probably do you good to make a few passes on your bike to know what it turns.

Don't get me wrong...do what you want, but I'd rather have at least 3-4 passes under my belt before I paid money to race (I think it's 65 to 100 bucks per class, depending on which class(es) you want to run.

Looks like 10 bucks a day gate fee. Doesn't say anything about camping, but I believe it's free.

60.00 to enter ATV, 75.00 for pro atv.

I think it's 30.00 for all day test and tune, or 20.00 for 4-10PM test & Tune...

Here is the updated flyer

infoflyercopy.jpg

I think since you've never raced...hours of T&T would be the absolute best place to start.

However...

You go make 4 passes, they are very consistent, I wouldn't hesitate to race.

Sometimes it's just natural for some people. If you cut a good light and run consistent times....go for it!!!!

Where do you live and what route will you take to get to Ionia JD?

I live in Union, MI (about 1.5 hours south of GR)

I take 131 North, to 6 East, to 96 East

Anyone heading up from down here let me know!

-JD