What carb size?

Ok, so I just purchased some new cylinder jugs I am going to be swapping out on my bike and was wondering if I could get some advice on what carb size everyone thinks I should go with. I was thinking 35mm, but wondering if I should go bigger than that. Also was looking at the keihin airstrikers.

Here is what the end result of the engine is going to be.

Trinity Stage 3 porting

70.45 mm pistons

Stock crank

Coolhead with domes that I will be able to roughly run 95-100 octane gas at 4000-6000 above sea level.

Vfroce 3 reeds and spacers

CPI small-bore in frame pipes

Thank you in advance for your info.

"Bigger is better" Like I always say sometimes :blush: but not in this case, Just trying to save you some time and $$..

32mm/33PWK is plenty on gas, anymore and you risk #1 lower throttle response #2 losing some bottom-end. You could even get away with stocks bored to 28's... if money is an issue.

Ok, so I just purchased some new cylinder jugs I am going to be swapping out on my bike and was wondering if I could get some advice on what carb size everyone thinks I should go with. I was thinking 35mm, but wondering if I should go bigger than that. Also was looking at the keihin airstrikers.

Here is what the end result of the engine is going to be.

Trinity Stage 3 porting

70.45 mm pistons

Stock crank

Coolhead with domes that I will be able to roughly run 95-100 octane gas at 4000-6000 above sea level.

Vfroce 3 reeds and spacers

CPI small-bore in frame pipes

Thank you in advance for your info.

I would goahead and just get tha stage 4 porting. You will wish you did