pissed at cascade

so i ordered 22x11x8 ten paddle extremes superlight and paid $470 over the phone and when i opened them up today the are 22x11x8 ten paddle haulers superlites so i gave them a call and all they said was well ten paddle superlites extrems are special order only. not sure why they didnt tell me this on the phone but. they acted like it was not there problem at all and were not going to do anything about it which really pisses me off because i would have just got regular extrems instead and i am leaving for a riding trip with not shit for tires tommorrow. anyways they usually stand behind there sales but i guess mine in not one of them just one more vender i will not order from again. that is there mistake not mine! i guess the $4000 grand i spent there this year doesnt mean much

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i ordered 22x11x8 ten paddle extremes superlight and paid $470 over the phone and when i opened them up today the are 22x11x8 ten paddle haulers superlites so i gave them a call and all they said was well ten paddle superlites extrems are special order only. not sure why they didnt tell me this on the phone but. they acted like it was not there problem at all and were not going to do anything about it which really pisses me off because i would have just got regular extrems instead and i am leaving for a riding trip with not shit for tires tommorrow. anyways they usually stand behind there sales but i guess mine in not one of them just one more vender i will not order from again. that is there mistake not mine! i guess the $4000 grand i spent there this year doesnt mean much

holy crap man,thanks for the heads up!!

fuck them nick thats ridiculous. i would bitch them out til they took em back and sold you wat you asked for. $500 is a lot of money to pay to not get wat you want. they are a big company to be fucking people over like this too.

Dude........... They will make it right if you give them the chance. Call and ask for Chris or Tim. They will sort it out for you.

Either way, I think it's relatively common knowledge that 10 paddle Ultralights only come with extreme paddles as a special order from Skat Trak (they are for sure not listed on Cascade's website). :confused:

Hopefully you paid by credit card, if so, just call your card, tell them you did not receive what you ordered and you want the charges reversed. Of course, I would try getting Cascade to correct it first. Sometimes, like when they are busy or things aren't going good in the shop, they are not very helpful on the phone, but if you bug them enough they will usually make it right.

You are the only person i've heard of that has had an issue with cascade. They DO STAND behind their product and will correct any screw ups on their part...did you double to check that when you made the purchase that they fully understood what you were ordering? They could have just put 10 paddle superlights and missed the extremes part...Sounds like you are giving up too easily and blaming it on them...

Hopefully you paid by credit card, if so, just call your card, tell them you did not receive what you ordered and you want the charges reversed. Of course, I would try getting Cascade to correct it first. Sometimes, like when they are busy or things aren't going good in the shop, they are not very helpful on the phone, but if you bug them enough they will usually make it right.

I wouldn't reccomend doing this. All your asking for is more trouble.

I am very suprised that is the reaction you got out of them. Try calling one of the guys that Firehead mentioned. they will get it sorted out. And like Koolguyson said there are cheaper options for tires ou there besides Cascade.

You are the only person i've heard of that has had an issue with cascade. They DO STAND behind their product and will correct any screw ups on their part...did you double to check that when you made the purchase that they fully understood what you were ordering? They could have just put 10 paddle superlights and missed the extremes part...Sounds like you are giving up too easily and blaming it on them...

Good point....

One has to wonder that if this guy has a long list of "atv places not to deal with," then maybe he is the one that is hard to deal with and not the vendors....... :confused:

Good point....

One has to wonder that if this guy has a long list of "atv places not to deal with," then maybe he is the one that is hard to deal with and not the vendors....... :confused:

he did tell them what he wanted, cascade must have misunderstood. They did give him a shitty attitude as far as cust. service goes. I was surprised. Cascade is usually top notch.

They should have been more willing to work with him as far as return/exchange or whatever. Ohh well, these tires he got will work perfect for the bike. I think it was just the initial attitude of Cascade cust. service that was sour.

I live in Oregon not far away from Cascade and I buy all of my wheels and tires from http://www.smimotorsports.com/ in oregon city. They have always treated my freinds and I very fair.

I bought my Twister top end from Cascade, price was actually cheaper than I could get it from Twister. I talked with the tech guy forever...........then after I got the top end he actually called me to make sure all was good........That is great service to me.

I bought my Twister top end from Cascade, price was actually cheaper than I could get it from Twister. I talked with the tech guy forever...........then after I got the top end he actually called me to make sure all was good........That is great service to me.

I am sure you know this, but price isn't the best factor when determining who builds your motors. If you were looking for cheap(er), I would have built a cast cylinder.

I am sure you know this, but price isn't the best factor when determining who builds your motors. If you were looking for cheap(er), I would have built a cast cylinder.

I still cannot get my right 12 paddle extreem ultralight to stop leaking air , doesn't seem like anyone cares doesnt matter who you buy it from. i did not even install it on the bike and it was flat when it came to me. i filled it up let it sit for a day and it leaked called the the company i bought it from and they said ohh well there is not much we can do... its a joke. so whenever i am at the drag strip i have to fill it up every 30 mins. i have a clean 421 cub and i have to deal with something as stupid as a tire not holding air...