PARTING DRAG QUAD

Any parts i do not list i have some1 interested in i will post them if the deal falls threw these are what i know of as of right now forsale.

Billet kicker with chrome base complete $85.00 shipped obo

4mill Wesico crank welded and balanced with TZ bearing etc $275.00 shipped obo

Stock throttle with polished top and billet thumb extension $50 obo shipped

39mm pwk ALKY carbs with billet bowls $350.00 shipped

Brand New 39mm billet intake cross over design $130.00 shipped

Rear brake with master and block off no lever $60.00 shipped obo

Billet rear brake res $40.00 shipped obo

MINT cases $180.00 shipped

1-4 trans N down 45min time on it like new $375 shipped obo

stock tank with dual pingle $80.00 shipped obo

F.A.S.T billet flame stator cover mint $200 shipped obo

long drag air filters $25.00 shipped

Complete topend coolhead with 21cc domes, Full drag ported stock cy's built for 4 mill , upp intakes for 39mm carbs,pistons VERY fast setup $700 shipped obo

I know im forgetting stuff but look at the pics fiberglass and frame are sold for sure . Rest i haven't listed may be bought but if you have cash and seriously interested just PM me.

1-254-715-0491 Mark for questions or hondaxr650@yahoo.com

http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee248/x973788/

I have been busy guys sorry for late replys. I was driving 13-14 hours yeasterday picking up the new 10mill cheetah.

The chassis, fiberglass,rear brake res,radiator,throttle,shifter,brakelever,coil and wires are all SOLD.

Whole rear end with swinger probably sold waiting for a reply.

Some1 is interested in the motor complete waiting to hear back from him before i tear it down.

Every1 who has e-mailed me on motor parts if i told you that you had first dibs you still do unless this guy buys everything complete i will let you know ASAP because if he doesn't take it all it will be getting torn down first thing this week and i will send every1 pics etc of what they were interested in.

Stuff thats left and FORSALE

Lockup and cover polished with billet water pump cover ,billet dipstick,and water pump complete like new $350.00 shipped

1-4 N DOWN override trans 45 min on it like new $350.00 shipped Will come compelte with forks etc

complete topend full drag port from FAST with coolhead,domes,upp intakes,custom reeds,pistons etc $700 shipped OBO very fast setup

FAST flame stator cover like new $185.00 obo cost $300 new

I'll try and have the motor torn down by wed. i have people interested once i get pics in the cases ,crank,basket,straight cuts etc

If theres something you need just ask me i'll let you know if i have it and a price

CARBS SOLD PAYMENT PENDING

I have been busy guys sorry for late replys. I was driving 13-14 hours yeasterday picking up the new 10mill cheetah.

The chassis, fiberglass,rear brake res,radiator,throttle,shifter,brakelever,coil and wires are all SOLD.

Whole rear end with swinger probably sold waiting for a reply.

Some1 is interested in the motor complete waiting to hear back from him before i tear it down.

Every1 who has e-mailed me on motor parts if i told you that you had first dibs you still do unless this guy buys everything complete i will let you know ASAP because if he doesn't take it all it will be getting torn down first thing this week and i will send every1 pics etc of what they were interested in.

rear end is sold...... gonna need it with the 421 i got from tim thanks tim and mark!!!!

Edited by trademark

Lockup cover,water pump,billet dipstick,billet water pump cover all polished like new $340 shipped

Stator cover billet from FAST $170.00 shipped

Compelte topend including pistons,fiull drag port by Jeff ,coolhead with 21cc domes Upp intakes and custom reeds $600 shipped Ready to bolt on and ride a 4mill setup

Billet 39mm intake one piece with crossover BRAND NEW $130.00 shipped

Stator and flywheel ex shape off 2001 with adj timing plate $130 shipped

1-4 N down override trans like new 45 min run time $325 shipped

Rear brake caliper like new with pads and master and block off $65 shipped

http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee248/x973788/

Picks of most parts in link