1988 mustang gt f/s 4000 obo or may trade for banshee

WVredneck15

sorry i havent answered eney one just have been going thrue some stuff selling a jeep i still have the car it is not sold eney body that wants to trade just put some pics up and i will let u know ,thanks dave

doug pics and how much cash

state is west virginia and city is charleston

i forgot i just put the new fuel sending unit in a new fuel filter and cleaned the gastank out alittle bit last week

Whats your email adress? ill send you pics of mt shee

what a fucking tool, you dont reply to anyones pm's, then you get your pantys in a bunch and say your keeping it now and turning it into a drag car? Fuck off fagget :down: If your selling something or trading the least you could do is keep us updated on what the fuck is going on!

listen here dick fuck i still have the car i have been going thrue some things right now we have been trying to get my grandmas head stone stratend out sense see died because they mispelled it i have also been besy trying to get some parts together to finish a 302 swap in my jeep sense it has not been running my dad has been using the car as a dd, there has been some people that said they would send me pics but they have not