Av Gas

To be completely honest... and this is coming from the bottom of my heart...

If I didn't have to tune and jet, I wouldn't feel like I owned a banshee or a real machine.

Don't get me wrong lobo... I love the fact that you run that, made that machine, and know your shit.

That is good stuff, without a doubt. Incredible that we have those options. And I tip my hat to you that you took the charge like that to save a big buck. I repeat, big buck. :beer: Good for you my man.

But with me, tuning, and ripping into the carbs on a cool morning preparing for a hot day later on, is what being a banshee owner is all about. The main reason I wanted a banshee to be honest, because I love ripping into them.

Edited by TeamRealtreeHD

To be completely honest... and this is coming from the bottom of my heart...

But with me, tuning, and ripping into the carbs on a cool morning preparing for a hot day later on, is what being a banshee owner is all about. The main reason I wanted a banshee to be honest, because I love ripping into them.

I never realized how gay you were til I read this! LOL! :evil:

We need to get out riding SOON!

iv been buyin the AV gas over at the bear gap airport for my camo 250R. Runs great so far. Fuck payin 6 dollars a gallon for gas, for as much riding as we do around here, I'd be broke if I had to pay for race gas.

I have been running avgas over the years in many forms of two stroke motor sport. It is a good fuel and can be mixed with any percentage of pump gas you like. My favorite mix is 50/50. If you are not running to the limits of compression I find an engine just feels that little bit more powerful with a mix.