WEC

Bajnok

I would like to see Brown Faber III.

IF Faber didn't F up his hand, I think this could've been a different fight.

I don't know if he has enough to beat Brown, but clearly he couldn't strike with him or get very good submission attempts with a busted hand.

It would've been nice if he acknowledged Brown as a good fighter and champion in the end, instead of focusing on his hand...which, looked like it got ran over by a truck.

Regardless....I don't know what some of those judges were watching. I had Brown winning 4 rounds for sure...and the first round possibly going to Faber.

I think the fight before, the split decision was BS. The guy that lost should've won that fight. He lost the first round no doubt, but he kept at it and won the last two IMO.

Lot of first round submissions....cool to watch! Overall, a good card. I'd like to see Faber-Brown III.

Pulver needs to hang it up...train and mentor the younger guys. In his day, he was the bomb, but I'd hate to see him get hurt, he's clearly past his prime. With his experience and knowledge...he could tutor the younger guys and make a big difference in the sport!