TEMP GAUGE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

ttt......................

Dude, I really hate to dick with your sale but I have the same gauge from CRJ as well as their NEW improved gauge and both of them have given me issues with electrical interference which causes the micro processor in the control unit shut down. The fix is to remove and re install the battery. My thought was to install a toggel switch to interrupt the power circuit to the unit to perform this function.

I think there are other guys on here that have have good luck with this unit. I, however, have had nothing but trouble, and this is using their RDT probe. If someone figures out how to make this unit work please let me know cause I have both styles now.

SP

Dude, I really hate to dick with your sale but I have the same gauge from CRJ as well as their NEW improved gauge and both of them have given me issues with electrical interference which causes the micro processor in the control unit shut down. The fix is to remove and re install the battery. My thought was to install a toggel switch to interrupt the power circuit to the unit to perform this function.

I think there are other guys on here that have have good luck with this unit. I, however, have had nothing but trouble, and this is using their RDT probe. If someone figures out how to make this unit work please let me know cause I have both styles now.

SP

Im sure i told you a while back in a thread how to get it to work flawlessly. I haven't had an issue with my new style one what so ever or it wouldn't be on my bike. Sold my old one to a guy on here while back and CRJ sent him a new one for free and his works fine also last i heard....

Bump/jack for joe.

Im sure i told you a while back in a thread how to get it to work flawlessly. I haven't had an issue with my new style one what so ever or it wouldn't be on my bike. Sold my old one to a guy on here while back and CRJ sent him a new one for free and his works fine also last i heard....

Bump/jack for joe.

thanks for the bump bro..............