Fluid is coming out of front breather tube on clutch

I need help narrowing down a problem. Entire motor has around 7 hours on it. It just started having Motorcraft Type F tranny fluid coming out of the front breather tube on the clutch cover. Other than that the bike does not act different. Does not smoke abnormally, both pipes smoke the same, both plugs look the same. Have changed the fluid 3 times, the last time begin when it started overflowing out. Fluid capacity is about 1 1/2 quarts. Never had any noticable particules when drainging fluid.

I also want to note that the trans will not shift under load in 2-3, 3-4, and 4-5 whether I am using the clutch or not. May just need to be adjusted on the shaft under the clutch cover, but wanted to note.

I have spent the last hour running searches, but nothing exactly like what I have. One post did have fluid coming out the front breather also, but never had a reply to guide exactly what it may be.

EDIT: I also want to note that on the very bottom of the cases there are 2 little places that look like "A ball bearing on the end of a spout of a water bottle for a rabbitt" if you know what I mean and there is oil...yes oil leaking out of those. Has done it since day 1 of the rebuild. I use Honda GN2 oil with my gas miced now at 48:1. Bike does smoke pretty good though. Don't know what they are there for.

Appreciate any help,

Justin

Edited by J.D. Blackwell

I need help narrowing down a problem. Entire motor has around 7 hours on it. It just started having Motorcraft Type F tranny fluid coming out of the front breather tube on the clutch cover. Other than that the bike does not act different. Does not smoke abnormally, both pipes smoke the same, both plugs look the same. Have changed the fluid 3 times, the last time begin when it started overflowing out. Fluid capacity is about 1 1/2 quarts. Never had any noticable particules when drainging fluid.

I also want to note that the trans will not shift under load in 2-3, 3-4, and 4-5 whether I am using the clutch or not. May just need to be adjusted on the shaft under the clutch cover, but wanted to note.

I have spent the last hour running searches, but nothing exactly like what I have. One post did have fluid coming out the front breather also, but never had a reply to guide exactly what it may be.

EDIT: I also want to note that on the very bottom of the cases there are 2 little places that look like "A ball bearing on the end of a spout of a water bottle for a rabbitt" if you know what I mean and there is oil...yes oil leaking out of those. Has done it since day 1 of the rebuild. I use Honda GN2 oil with my gas miced now at 48:1. Bike does smoke pretty good though. Don't know what they are there for.

Appreciate any help,

Justin

CAN TYPE F BE USED SAFELY???? Just curious and if so how does it work?

CAN TYPE F BE USED SAFELY???? Just curious and if so how does it work?

YES IT CAN! Turn your caps off, please. It works great. That's what I use. Except I use Castrol. It made my transmission shift way better, and smoother. Clutch seems to bite better. Only thing is, it's so thin, it needs changed more often. I change mine about every 10-12 hours.

Can you think of anything else it could be? I've been out riding with Justin and the thing doesn't smoke excessively on either side. It's nice and even, with no burning fluid smell. Does anyone have a pic of the way the two vent hoses are routed? Just want to make sure they got routed correctly. Thanks.