Ran Fine Then Wont Idel

So i have an 06 banshee with t-5s and the the toomeys intake. I let my buddies ride it and they sorta lugged it like a 4 stroke after them i got on it and it ran fine but when i came in it died like it was out of fuel. Before this it started fine first kick now wont start unless i give it alil throttle and will not idel just dies when i let off the trottle. The plugs look fine. My air filter looks that it might need to be clean becuase its sticky but felt that way before and ran and ideled fine. I really dont know what would cause it to idel fine one minute and not at all the next. any help would be appriciated. thanks

So i have an 06 banshee with t-5s and the the toomeys intake. I let my buddies ride it and they sorta lugged it like a 4 stroke after them i got on it and it ran fine but when i came in it died like it was out of fuel. Before this it started fine first kick now wont start unless i give it alil throttle and will not idel just dies when i let off the trottle. The plugs look fine. My air filter looks that it might need to be clean becuase its sticky but felt that way before and ran and ideled fine. I really dont know what would cause it to idel fine one minute and not at all the next. any help would be appriciated. thanks

i had the same problem check your electrical. mine was a ground

alright i cleaned the filer and changed the plugs....still does the same thing. used to start first kick now it needs alil throttle to start and wont idle but runs great as long as your on the trottle alil bit or just revin it...

if you just barely have to touuch the throttle, then it's probably the tors. unplug the little black box under the gas tank, to the left of the coil

so i took that black box off and everything went right back to the way it was and is completely fine now... What is that box...what would cause this and do i need that or can i run with it off?

so i took that black box off and everything went right back to the way it was and is completely fine now... What is that box...what would cause this and do i need that or can i run with it off?

bump for the same question. it idles fine if your barley touching the throttle. checked today and the tors box was already disconnected, and if you connected it it wouldnt even start. does it need to be removed?

bump for the same question. it idles fine if your barley touching the throttle. checked today and the tors box was already disconnected, and if you connected it it wouldnt even start. does it need to be removed?

try syncing/adjusting your carbs. you should find more than enough how-to with a search.