What about Shell V Power fuel!?

gst_r

Sorry I have to correct you on that one. Cold air does not expand greater than hot air. Its all the same air. Where the difference lays is that cold air is more dense than hot air so it takes up less space than the same amount of hot air. So the reason cold air makes a "bigger bang" is because you can fit/force more cold air in the same amount of space than you can of hotter air. Since there is more air in the same amount of space there is obviously more oxygen. Which is the reason their is a bigger bang. Not because it expands greater lol

x2 on this..!!

Pump gas is Pump gas dont let any advertisements tell you different.

I guess I dont see how enriching fuel with a Non Flamable, Non Oxidizing, Inert gas improve performance.

I thought the whole idea of getting better performance was to get fuel in to the cylinder along with Oxygen wich suports combustion vs Nitrogen which doesnt.

Very true but I've burned out my rings from using fuel with 10% ethanol added to it. At least thats what I think did it.

Sorry I have to correct you on that one. Cold air does not expand greater than hot air. Its all the same air. Where the difference lays is that cold air is more dense than hot air so it takes up less space than the same amount of hot air. So the reason cold air makes a "bigger bang" is because you can fit/force more cold air in the same amount of space than you can of hotter air. Since there is more air in the same amount of space there is obviously more oxygen. Which is the reason their is a bigger bang. Not because it expands greater lol

that cold air doesnt stay dense for ever, when it goes bang its expands with all that oxygen, more so than hot air.

its the same thing, your saying its dense (which it is) im saying it expands greater (becuase it does).

that cold air doesnt stay dense for ever, when it goes bang its expands with all that oxygen, more so than hot air.

its the same thing, your saying its dense (which it is) im saying it expands greater (becuase it does).

Maybe you mean since there is more air in the cylinder then it expands "more" causing a bigger/hotter explosion.