insurance will only pay 3100 for it i owe 4100 it wasn't his fault he was t boned by drunk driver so I'm shit out luck

Did that guy have insurance???Sue him..Tell your friend to sue him or his insurance if he had it.

Dude if what you say is true you should be making bank. Unless the driver didnt have insurance. That being the case if the drunk had a pot to piss in it would be turned over to you in court. SUE THEIR ASS.

As for the bike your not going to be able to sell it. Ive seen you talk about it a lot on here and I know your in love with the thing and you have put some time into it. Its going to be near impossible for anyone to give you 1/4th of what its really worth. People just are not into trikes.

Dude if what you say is true you should be making bank. Unless the driver didnt have insurance. That being the case if the drunk had a pot to piss in it would be turned over to you in court. SUE THEIR ASS.

As for the bike your not going to be able to sell it. Ive seen you talk about it a lot on here and I know your in love with the thing and you have put some time into it. Its going to be near impossible for anyone to give you 1/4th of what its really worth. People just are not into trikes.

yea i know but i cant sell the shee that out of the question but my roommate has an extra kidney he don't need i can get it wile hes all doped up right now :evil:

the kicker is the guy got out and ran wont get a drunk driving just hit and run