might be givin her up.

Ive about got my quad back together. but since Ive gotten the yfz, I havent had much desire to play with the banshee. I have it set up for a better than average woods and minor mx. If it doesnt sell, I may keep parts of it. Im thinking since I have a bike for the majority of my riding I might make an asphalt quad. Either out of my existing frame if I part out, or just starting over. I havent been on it in a looooong time. maybe Ill change my mind once I get back on. Id like to have just a faster than shit 1/8 mile rocket though too. Im a religious person and its agains my religeon to have a multi purpose quad either its all out or fuck it.

what parts/mods you got for mx/woods? you can just change things up, so you won't be kicking your self when it's gone. build it to do what the 450 doesn't. and for fuck sake, take her out for a spin!

I think I have all of them minus a 250r geo frame. here is a copy/paste from my profile.....

Motor: yfz 350 cases, trans. RZ shift forks, YPVS rz powervalve cylinders with passion racing 12 port, +4mm hotrods crank, wiseco 65.5mm 795`s, Milled head, clearanced for stroke, 182psi, burns vp 110/93 @ 102 octane, lightened flywheel, billet clutch, fast plates, billet impeller, 200w rz stator, rocket pipes, boyeseen 2 stage carbon fiber reeds, 34mm mikuni tm flatslide carbs, pods n outers, 14 tooth. Wheelbase is -1" over stock, 52" wide outside to outside of tires of bike, and 50" wide at rear. -2 swinger. +4 g-force. douglas front, hyper rears. +3 a arms ties, braided lines. Elka pig rez shocks. std travel.

I wouldnt use much of this. My hypers are goin on the yfz. I may swap the yfz front to the shee and sell the front end off for a long travel set on the yfz. most of the motor would go if not all. Id want a taller stroke and bore. the whole rear would go. would prob burn meth. instead of gas. ect ect.

you have everything to make the rz work? i get my anual in september or october. if you want to do a winter build on her, than, i'll have some coin to throw at some of that, plus it gives you more time to play with it before you switch it up. what kind of port is the 12 port?

yes I have everything for it to work. Ive run it quite a few times. its a passion racing 12 port.

If you have any woods, trailes, sx, ect rec riding to do, its is the way to go.