what rim size

kawa110

can i get douglas red labels with a rolled lip? I am considering changing rim size to a 10 inch, will this reduce tire roll? IS ther a advantage to 10inch? I also am going to get some maxxis all traks i am unsure to go with a 20 inch or a 22 inch. Will 22 inch bog me down? If i get 10 inch rims ill have a little less side wall and less tire roll. I was also considering getting the rims offset to make the shee jsut a little wider. for the front im still unsure on tire type, i know i want red labels up front, do i change rim size in front if i change back? Any suggestions for me?

douglas red labels either 9x9(i think thats stock) or 10x9 pro-cons

pro-cons of changing rim size in front

22" or 20" in rear pro and cons

I do alote of riding in so cali. Johnson Valley(google it) And alote of desert racing/bashing. Lots of nasty desert terrain around me, everything from rocks, whoops, rocky hillclimbs, drylake beds to silt. just no mud :down: sometimes its fun to go to the dry lake beds after it rains, but cleaning the muddy bike is always fun.

• 1 month later...

i have the 22 inch all traks on 9 inch rims and they work pretty good, they work amazing in the mud and snow but in cali thats not too big of an issue, i like them but you gotta run them at a pretty low psi (3 to 4) but personally if i got another set id get them a bit smaller as they are kinda on the heavy side. but they really are good in any terrain.